300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, India
Multi Style Yoga
Goa Yogashala provides a wonderful Multi-style 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, India. We are the leading Yoga school in Goa, India, providing in-depth practice and theoretical knowledge for your journey to become a great yoga teacher and dedicated yoga practitioner. The curriculum of our 300 Hour Yoga TTC in Goa is designed to elevate your existing yoga practice with precision and mastery. Our thousands of students have transformed their practice and teaching skills with this advance yoga course and are successfully leading yoga classes, retreats and teacher training courses around the globe.
The prerequisite to join this advanced yoga course is a completed 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training so that you don’t find any difficulty in understanding the advance yoga content as well as in the registration of your certificate with Yoga Alliance. Upon completing this Master-level yoga course, the students will achieve a deeper connection with their inner selves and establish refined yoga rituals. Your postures will noticeably improve, achieving greater stability and strength. You will have skilled with better techniques of meditation and breathing, and grasp of yogic philosophy and lifestyle will be significantly improved by the end of this course. You will develop refined teaching techniques, with decoding anatomical principles, effective hands-on adjustments, intelligent yoga sequencing and confident voice as master yoga teacher.
This Yoga Alliance certified 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa covers important educational categories, required to become RYT 300 or RYT 500 yoga teacher:
- Ashtanga Yoga – Advanced Primary Series to Intermediate Series
- Vinyasa Yoga – Advanced Vinyasa Sequencing
- Hatha Yoga –Intermediate and Advanced Yoga Asanas
- Yin Yoga – Deeper Yin and Restorative Immersion
- Meditation and Pranayama – Mindfulness and Dynamic Techniques
- Ayurveda – Ayurveda Principles related to Doshas, Diet and Herbal Treatments
- Yoga Teaching Methodology – Modifications, Safety, Adjustment and Delivery Skills
- Yoga Philosophy and Lifestyle – Profound sessions on Yoga Sutras and Ancient Yoga Texts
On completion of your 300 hour Yoga TTC in Goa, you will receive your Multi-Style certificate from Goa Yogashala, a registered Yoga Alliance school and be empowered to practice yoga as well as teach your students safely and confidently – on and off the Mat.
What To Expect Out Of The 300-Hour Multistyle Yoga Teacher Training?
Following the standards set by Yoga Alliance USA, Goa Yogashala teaches within these guidelines and curriculum. Our 300 Hour Teacher Training course in Goa is ready for those of you who would love to take your practice to the next level!
Hatha Yoga – Secondary Series
As we step into the secondary series of our Hatha sequence, it is required that you are already familiar with the primary series of your Hatha practice. (Most 200 hour courses would have included this). We will deepen your understanding and knowledge of your Hatha practice and poses, focusing on the breath, therapeutic asanas and advanced postures.
With special one-on-one attention from our highly trained teachers, we will help you explore different perspectives of each asana to rectify any problem areas, and also aid you in instructing students and yourself on how asanas can help with migraines, asthma, high blood pressure, back pain and more.
Similar to our 200 Hour Yoga TTC, in your 300 Hour Yoga Course, we will focus on the advanced Ashtanga Vinyasa sequence from Sri K. PattabhiJois. Ashtanga is a set sequence of poses, practiced in the same order each time. With a focus on breath, bandhas (energy locks) and Drishti (eye focus), dive in with us to master the full sequence of this disciplined practice. Our trained yoga teachers build up the practice, gradually adding in asanas that are more advanced to slowly achieve elasticity and strength within your body. During your 300 hour yoga course, you will learn the tradition of an Ashtanga sequence and how to guide an Ashtanga practice yourself.
Different from an Ashtanga Vinyasa practice, a Vinyasa is a practice that breath and movement are linked through poses. It is a dynamic practice that involves seamless transitions from one asana to the next, almost in a dancer-like way. It is a wonderful opportunity to strengthen whilst stretching muscles and joints and also get creative with your sequences. By doing different sequences in each class, it avoids repetitive motion injuries whilst also keeping your students engaged and present as they move through each asana.
Vinyasa is open to any sequence your teacher guides you through and in your 300 Hour Yoga TTC in India, we will equip you with the knowledge of how to structure your classes with peak poses, targeted practice on certain body parts or joints and flowing sequences.
Originating from Chinese medicine, Yin yoga is the slow, soft, cold practice of yoga that stimulates different meridian (energy) lines throughout the body. With the aid of props and body weight, the aim of this practice is to relax and release the muscles to aid in deeper repair in the facia tissue between muscles, organs and bones.
During your 300 Hour Training, Yin yoga will be the balance of “yin to your yang” and provide you with the counterpart to your hot practice. With poses held for several minutes at a time, it is a mindful and meditative practice that calms the body and mind.
The 300 hours Yoga program at Goa Yogashala offers you an immersion into the ancient wisdom and principles of Ayurveda science. Led by Ayurveda Doctor, these valuable sessions cover in-depth study of Ayurvedic lifestyle, Nutrition, Diet and Treatments through Herbs and Superfoods.
You will understand important terms of Ayurveda such as Gunas, Doshas, Prakriti & Vikruti, Sattva, Rajas, Tamas, Prana, Tejas, Ojas, Dincharya and Ritucharya. Bonus lessons on Ayurvedic Beauty Therapy, Herbal Cosmetics and Detox Herbs make this course a hot favourite among yoga girls.
Anatomy and Physiology
Whilst you guide a yoga practice, it is important that you are aware of how your students’ bodies work on a physiological level. In our anatomy and physiology classes, our teachers will make sure you understand how the body is working during an asana and vinyasa (static and dynamic) practices, pranayama, meditation and seated postures.
To ensure that your guidance as a teacher is safest for your students, it is important that you know how to manage different bodies as well as different injuries or ailments. As it is your responsibility to give students a safe practice, this knowledge is incredibly important for your students to not injure them further, or recover from their temporary injury.
Whilst learning about how pranayama and asana impact the body, in your anatomy and physiology classes, you will study the body and its muscles, tendons, joints and tissues as well as the respiratory and digestive system. These classes are crucial in becoming a well-rounded and safe yoga teacher to yourself and others.
Mudrā, translated to ‘gesture’ from Sanskrit, is a ceremonial position in the hands and fingers that is sometimes accompanied by movements of the wrist, elbows, shoulders or entire body. Used for thousands of years, Mudrā’s aid meditation practices and deepen spiritual healing.
Mudrās are most commonly seen in seated postures whilst doing pranayama and meditation. They are used to “lock” energy in specific parts of the body and allow energy to flow into different areas or cycle differently. It also stimulates different areas of the brain to increase awareness and elevate sensations and moods.
Each part of the hand correlates to a different part of the body, so in doing Mudrā’s, it influences the relationship between mind and body. During your 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training program, you will learn many Mudrās’ and their influence on your body and mind.
Philosophy - Bhagavad Gita
Comprising of 700 verses, the Bhavagad Gita is the most famous sacred text in India. It was written in the third or fourth century BCE and is used around the world today as a philosophical guide to yoga and a yogic lifestyle.
It was written by Sri Krishna and tells the narrative dialogue between Kristna and Arjuna as they discuss the moral dilemma of war. The dialogue continues to discuss many spiritual topics, ethical dilemmas and philosophical themes. It is revered in the way it encourages those to live in “the middle way” (claimed by Buddha); to not abandon all worldliness to achieve a higher state, but rather live selflessly in a karmic way, within the world.
Whilst we study the Bhagavad Gita together, open discussions are encouraged to explore your thoughts and philosophy on many topics.
We will learn the importance of karma yoga as well as study Raja yoga and Bhakti yoga. We also cover the philosophy of dharma, Maya and Moksha as well as many other concepts and principles.
Adjustments and Alignment
Whilst in your asana practice of Hatha, Vinyasa and AshtangaVinyasa yoga, you will learn the importance of alignment of each asana and being able to adjust students to achieve their fullest expression of each posture. Paired with your thorough learning in your anatomy and physiology classes, you will be able to implement this knowledge when working with your own body, as well as students, to helpfully and safely place each limb in correct alignment.
During your 300-hour Multi-Style Yoga Teacher Training, we ensure that you have a deep understanding of the muscles, joints, bones and ligaments of the body and how each are used in asana practice and the effect it has. You will learn how to work with your own and student’s injuries and how to modify or support these within the practice.
Mantra, also known as chanting, is a wonderful way to tame the wondering “monkey-mind” to a steady state of peace whilst in meditation. Mantra chanting really engages with the mind and guides you to a closer relationship with your divine self. These chants produce many benefits and positive vibrations for your own body and those that are surrounding you.
Each mantra is associated with a different deity and calls upon them for guidance or oversight. By chanting regularly, you will be able to embody the power of the deity called in and achieve a wonderful union between body, mind and higher self.
The mantras you will learn during your course will be profoundly useful. We will study mantras in Sanskrit that are healing, teacher and student orientated and well-being for yourself and those around you.
That beautiful state between wakefulness and sleep is the space in which we achieve a “conscious yogic sleep” called yoga Nidra. In this guided meditation practice, Yoga Nidra stimulates the mind through thoughts of different body parts and visualization. Its benefits are countless as it is incredibly restorative in practice for both body and mind. Unlike other meditation practices, Yoga Nidra is performed by laying down in Savasana instead of seated. The practice begins with intention setting and is completed with reintegration.
Meditation is a daily practice to calm the mind and gain clear sight. At Goa Yogashala, you will experience sitting silently with the mind and discover the peace in self and compassion; an easy, uninterrupted experience of the current moment.Whilst completing your 300 hour yoga teacher training in India, Goa, meditation will teach you to prepare the body and mind for your practices by stilling them and allowing spaciousness to enter.
There are many different types and techniques of meditation. Some of them we cover during your course are third eye meditation, mindfulness meditation, chakra awareness meditation, AjapaJapa and different postures to meditate in and their benefits.
It’s not always easy to stand in front of a group of people and instruct them, so at Goa Yogashala, we will prepare you to be a confident and efficient teacher for your yoga students. Linked with your anatomy, alignment and adjustment lessons, these methodology classes will teach you how to effectively lead a class through voice, language and sequencing, whilst also preparing you for students who have different abilities or injuries, and how to best manage them with props.
When you become a teacher, it is so important that you are clear in your presentation of your sequence. During your 300-hour Teacher Training Course, you will have the opportunity to present a short sequence and get constructive feedback from your mentors for improvements to ensure you can provide a wonderful experience. Your course will also discuss important principles and ethics within the business of yoga to help guide you towards your future goals – whether that be for your deep practice and yogic life, or to own your studio space one day.
Why Should You Choose Our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program at Goa Yogashala School?
Goa Yogashala is approved by Yoga Alliance and our 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Goa, India is considered as one of the best programs. With our keen focus on all aspects of yoga and holistic approach, you’ll be sure that you are getting the highest level of education that equips you to become a highly trained yoga practitioner. We cover asana practice, pranayama, meditation, philosophy, yoga anatomy, mantra chanting, Mudra adjustments and alignments, Yoga Nidra, bandhas and so much more in your 300 hours. This is a truly comprehensive curriculum which is why we’re considered one of the best in town! You will graduate from your course beaming with knowledge and ready to step into your yogic path with confidence.
What you can expect from your 300 Hour Yoga Certification Course in India:
- A multi-style teacher training which includes styles of yoga spanning Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, Ashtanga Vinyasa, Yoga Nidra, meditation and pranayama as well as lessons on anatomy, philosophy, physiology, alignments, adjustments, mantra chanting, Mudras and teaching principles and ethics.
- 300 hour Multi-Style Yoga Alliance approved certificate of completion
- A yoga kit to make sure you’re fully prepared for your yoga journey which includes a mat, T-shirt, stationary and stainless steel water bottle.
- A laminated travel-size yoga flow chart outlining sequences of Hatha yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Vinyasa practices with back bending, forward folding, hip opening and many more.
- A team of highly trained teachers and mentors to guide you through your journey.
- Small class sizes to ensure you get the specific attention and help you require.
- Our school is located right alongside one of the best-rated beaches in Goa, India.
Who can apply for 300 hour yoga teacher training Course in Goa, India?
It is not necessary to be a practicing yoga teacher to apply for our 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course; however, you will have needed to complete your 200 hour yoga teacher training certificate from any Yoga Alliance accredited school at any time.
We also require that you have been practicing yoga for a while and ready to take it to the next level. This course is designed for you if:
- You have a desire to open your own studio/retreat space or work as a mentor for advanced students.
- You are interested in diving deeper into the knowledge of the body and mind from your 200-hour training.
- You would like to gain confidence as a teacher or mentor.
- You’re wanting to broaden your knowledge on many different yoga styles and methods such as philosophy, Yoga Nidra, anatomy, pranayama, meditation and much more.
- You aspire to teach intermediate or advanced practices for students.
- You are focused on becoming an RYT-500 hour trained yoga practitioner.
- Study material that will help you along with your training. This includes textbooks, notebooks and other required stationary.
- A complimentary yoga kit that includes nets pots, stainless steel water bottle and T-shirt. You have the choice to bring your yoga mat or to use one provided by Goa Yogashala.
- As well as your thorough Yoga Certification in India, you’ll also have many excursions to enjoy. These are around the town of Agonda to spice farms, hilltops, beaches, waterfalls and other famous tourist sites.
- You will receive 24-hour student support as all teachers and staff members live on the school premises. They are always happy to help with any questions or concerns you may have.
- Accommodation at the center is included in your course fees. There is a range of AC and non-AC rooms available that are spacious and comfortable. Complimentary housekeeping is provided once a week as well.
- Home-cooked, Satvik meals will be provided for the duration of your course from Monday breakfast to Saturday lunch. For the other few meals, you are welcome to explore the town and the local restaurants. Herbal tea is also offered twice per day. Special arrangements can be made for students with allergies, intolerance and vegan diets.
- A complimentary car service is offered to students to and from Goa Dabolim airport. Please note: Drop off service only applies to students leaving the course at its conclusion.
Daily Schedule of 300 Hour Multi-style Yoga Teacher Training Program in Goa.
The schedule is designed in a very balanced way of our 300 hours Yoga teacher training at Goa Yogashala in Goa, India which follows the standards of Yoga Alliance USA. The following daily schedule:
|06:30 – 07:30
|Morning Pranayam, Meditation, Chanting & Kriya Yoga
|07:30 – 08:00
|08:00 – 09:30
|Asana Practice (Hatha/Vinyasa)
|09:30 – 11:00
|11:00 – 13:00
|13:00 – 13:45
|15:00 – 16:45
|Workshops on Alignment & Adjustment, Techniques, Student Teaching
|16:45 – 17:00
|17:00 – 18:00
|Asana (Hatha/Vinyasa/ Hip Opening & Back bending)
|18:00 – 19:00
|Students Teaching Practice/ Yog Nidra/ Yin Yoga
|19:00 – 19:45
|Satsang (Only Tuesdays and Fridays)
Schedule on Saturday
|06:30 – 07:30
|Morning Pranayama, Meditation, Chanting & Kriya yoga
|07:30 – 08:00
|08:00 – 09:30
|Mysore Style Yoga
|09:30 – 11:00
|11:00 – 13:00
|13:00 – 13:45
Date & Fees
Schedule of 300 Hour Multi-style Yoga Teacher Training in India 2024/25
|7th March 2024
|2nd April 2024
|7th May 2024
|2nd June 2024
|7th October 2024
|2nd November 2024
|7th December 2024
|2nd January 2024
|7th January 2025
|2nd February 2025
300-Hour Multistyle Yoga Teacher Training India Fee Package 2024/25
***Get €100 early bird discount for booking made 3 months in advance***
|300-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE PRICES
|Yoga Valley Cottages Non A/C Single Person
|Seaside View Cottages With A/C Single Person
|Seaside View Cottages With A/C 2 Person
|Without Accommodation (Including Food)
All packages include:
- Registration Fee
- Program Fee
- 300-hour Multi-Style Yoga Teacher Training certificate with Yoga Alliance at the end of the course
- Study Material with necessary stationary
- Yoga Kit with complimentary T-shirt and stainless-steel water bottle
- Accommodation in a clean and spacious room
- Three nutritious and healthy satvik meals per day from Monday till Saturday Lunch
- Two herbal Tea daily and unlimited filtered drinking water
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary car service to and from Goa Dabolim airport
- Complimentary excursion during the course
- Complimentary Ayurvedic Massage